Since 1991, Swartz Consulting has assisted clients in aligning technology with business goals and process. We act as trusted advocates to help minimize risk, find the right technology solution, and optimize expenses.
Swartz Consulting has developed proven documents and processes, which have evolved as the industry has changed, withstanding the test of time.
Our staff is composed of tenured, experienced consultants:
Melissa founded Swartz Consulting, LLC in 1991. With over 35 years of industry experience, Melissa guides enterprise business clients through the complex process of finding the right communications technology solutions for their business, and getting the solution implemented properly. Her experience includes many Contact Center, VOIP, and Unified Communications projects.
Melissa brings value to her clients by minimizing risk and optimizing costs. She knows the industry—what’s out there, what works and what doesn’t. And she has the unique ability to understand both business and technology, and how to use technology effectively to solve business problems (and to recognize when technology isn’t the answer).
Her clients represent many industries, including healthcare, insurance, local government, education (both K-12 and higher education), manufacturing, retail, and non-profits.
Education: MBA, Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University
Industry contributions: writing, BC Strategies Expert, speaking
Larry has been with Swartz Consulting, LLC since 1992. Prior to that he worked for Bell Labs, AT&T, Southwestern Bell, and other companies in the communications technology industry. He has over 40 years of industry experience in engineering, design, and project management. He has implemented technology changes for over 2,000 systems.
Larry’s projects have included:
- Technology Refresh Projects
- VOIP, UC, UCaaS
- Contact Centers
- Project Management
- Data Network Refresh
- Network Connectivity between locations
- Cost Containment
- Planning and Strategy
We are technically expert, unbiased, and independent. We have no ties to any vendors or products. We do not receive “commissions” or any form of payment from anyone other than our clients. As our client, you will know that our focus is locked firmly on meeting your needs, and that our approach is unbiased.
Swartz Consulting is committed to providing concrete results by offering:
- A commitment to learning about your business in order to assist you in using technology to meet business objectives
- A broad range of industry knowledge and experience, proven processes, and understanding of best practices
- Flexibility to structure our services to meet your needs
- Management skills to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- The ability to communicate clearly so that you understand the options available to you
- The ability to communicate with vendors so that they fully understand your needs