We work with you to find the best contact center technology for your specific situation. Capabilities in this arena are complex and changing quickly; without some guidance, it can be difficult to discover and articulate your requirements. We believe a contact center can become a competitive differentiator that can not only improve your customer’s experience, but also increase brand loyalty.
However, technology is only a tool, and it is only effective when the right people and processes are in place. We work with you to address the big picture for your contact center and to ensure it delivers on your business objectives. We ensure that the chosen technology aligns with these objectives, makes sense financially, and provides the right foundation for your business.
We assist you in many areas, including:
- Strategy and planning
- Technology assessment and procurement
- Process analysis and improvement
- Implementation and knowledge transfer
Examples of projects include:
- Project management of contact center implementation consolidating 3 locations and 1100 agents into a single virtual system, adding Work Force Management, Multimedia, Call Recording, Speech Analytics, and a new IVR platform.
- Technology evaluation and implementation for a 400 agent contact center. This client changed technology platforms twice and utilized our firm to identify requirements, evaluate proposals, and project management for both projects. These were complex projects completed within a compressed time frame in order to avoid impacting their busy season. A complete range of capabilities included routing and queueing, multi-media, IVR, screen pops, call and screen recording, speech analytics, workforce management, scheduling, and forecasting, outbound campaigns, and remote workers.
- Migration from a premise to cloud contact center. Services included needs analysis, business case and cost analysis, and proposal evaluation and project management of the implementation. Enhancements include improved reporting, ease of administration, access to better data for resolving customer disputes, and flexibility to respond to changing conditions.
- In conjunction with a new VOIP system, we also replaced the technology for a 20 agent contact center for a utility. This project included:
- call queuing and routing
- callback in queue
- advanced reporting
- call recording
- outbound campaigns (used for payment reminders and customer notifications)
- a new IVR offering self-service options such as automated bill payment, balance inquiries, and other account information
- increased reliability through virtualization of the software and SIP trunking
- multi-media capability
- Transition of an existing premise IVR to the cloud to accommodate traffic spikes. This IVR tied into existing customer systems to automate manual processes needed to provide status information to callers.
- Technology evaluation and implementation for a 200 agent contact center. This client changed technology platforms and used us to identify requirements, evaluate proposals, and project management. The solution included a range of capabilities including routing and queueing, multi-media, IVR, screen pops, call and screen recording, speech analytics, workforce management, scheduling, forecasting, outbound campaigns, and remote workers. This same client also utilized our services for a complete technology change for their 1700 administrative users in 5 separate buildings.
- A contact center re-design that completely eradicated the previous call flows and replaced them with new call flows and reports. Previously, the call flow programming had been implemented by a vendor’s professional services organization. Some callers were holding up to 60 minutes during peak times. After the new design was implemented, hold times did not exceed 4 minutes at peak and toll free usage dropped by 33%.
- Needs analysis and technology evaluation for a professional association that included a change in the contact center and phone system. During the conversion, we re-designed some of the call flows to take advantage of the new system’s capabilities and to better reflect organizational changes. The organization was able to handle the same number of calls with fewer agents in some areas due to increases in efficiency.
- A contact center re-design for an accounting and professional services firm that eliminated considerable management effort by automating some manual functions. We also worked with them to create custom reports and to help them understand what the reports meant in their environment. Finally, we assisted them with selecting a new technology and converting to it.
Contact us to discuss your contact center challenges and to determine if we are the right advocates for you.