We work with you to find the best contact center technology for your specific situation. Capabilities in this arena are complex and changing quickly; without some guidance, it can be difficult to discover and articulate your requirements. We believe a contact center can become a competitive differentiator that can not only improve your customer’s experience, but also increase brand loyalty.
However, technology is only a tool, and it is only effective when the right people and processes are in place. We work with you to address the big picture for your contact center and to ensure it delivers on your business objectives. We ensure that the chosen technology aligns with these objectives, makes sense financially, and provides the right foundation for your business.
We assist you in many areas, such as:
- Strategy and planning
- Technology assessment and procurement
- Process analysis and improvement
- Implementation and knowledge transfer
We work with your business to fill in gaps as needed, including:
- Interfacing to business users; act as interface who works closely with various departments to understand their processes, goals, strategy and roadmap to identify business needs and technology solutions that will assist in meeting their goals.
- Analyzing business processes, provide insight to the business and recognize areas where an opportunity for improvement exists and quantify results expected when improvement is achieved.
- Writing the business case for proposed changes and improvements
- Assisting in gathering and interpreting data from the contact center system
- Developing reporting that makes data more meaningful and reflects business initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing statistical data on the effectiveness of the contact center and its impact on customer experience
- Defining metrics to be used to track performance and progress on business initiatives, how these metrics are to be measured, and how to collect the data
- Root cause analysis of problems with reports, call flows, IVR issues, etc.
- Creating and executing test plans
- Creating documentation
Contact us to discuss your contact center challenges and to determine if we are the right advocates for you.