Discover the Shortcut to a Complete RFP That Protects Your Interests
Save time and avoid frustration! Use our templates and glide through the process
Writing a Request for Proposal (RFP) is hard.
If you find someone else’s RFP to use as a template, ask yourself:
Can you trust it?
Who wrote it? Do they have any expertise in this area?
Is the document slanted toward a particular solution?
What did it leave out?
Is it still current?
Is it copyrighted? Are you going to get in trouble for using it?
Does it protect you?
And that’s not all. To find the right solution, you need to know:
What new capabilities are available? What should you ask for? Do you have time to sit through a bunch of vendor pitches to learn about this stuff?
How do you figure out what your users really need?
What kind of phones and licenses there are to choose from? How do you write specs for them?
What about pricing? How do you get it in a format where you can compare proposals easily?
How do you evaluate and compare proposals once you get them?
Do you really have time
for all that?
Want a shortcut to a thoroughly tested template written by experts with tons of experience with this process?
Wouldn’t that be great?
Introducing: The RFP Accelerator
Process + Templates to make your life easier!
Grab the playbook that makes it easy for you to quickly create a professional RFP, with document templates that will guide you through the process.
Get Onboard With RFP Accelerator Now!
Here’s Exactly What You’re Going to Get With RFP Accelerator…
Expert RFP Template ($15,000 Value)
- Quickly create a professional RFP using the fill in the blank template
- Avoid the frustration of figuring out how to do write an RFP on your own
- You don’t have to write the document; just fill in the template
- Save TONS of time
- Avoid using a questionable RFP from the internet, written by someone with unknown qualifications
- Feel confident using a template that has been continually improved and optimized by consultants with real-world experience who actually use the documents as part of their practice
Needs Assessment: The Foundation for Success ($7,500 Value)
- This series of worksheets makes it simple to ensure you have captured the requirements of your users and documented your current environment
- Step by step process provides the basis for creating a complete RFP
- Ensure your new solution will provide capabilities that your users need
- Be confident that you are not missing critical requirements
The Critical Cloud vs. Premise Decision ($2,500 Value)
- This in-depth information guides you in making this important decision
- Understand both options and how each choice will impact your organization in terms of flexibility, security, scalability, and much more
- Explore the pricing models for each option
- Save considerable time by narrowing your choices up front to solutions that will best meet the needs of your organization
ACT NOW – And Get These Incredible Bonuses!!
BONUS #1: Pricing Template ($999 Value)
- Standardize supplier pricing responses
- Save time and make comparing offers MUCH easier
- Identify missing components in supplier’s proposals
- Reduce frustration and information overload
BONUS #2: Project Goals Worksheet ($49 Value)
- Identify, prioritize, and document the goals of your project
- Save time and provide evaluation criteria for proposals
- Keep your team focused on what’s most important as the project progresses
BONUS #3: Expert Secrets for Crafting RFP Questions ($149 Value)
- Learn how the experts write RFP questions that produce quality responses
- Better responses make it easier to compare and evaluate proposals
- The right questions will ensure suppliers can be held accountable
- Get the information you need to make the right decision
Here’s Everything You Get Today!
- Expert RFP Template ($15,000 Value)
- Needs Assessment: The Foundation for Success ($7500 Value)
- The Critical Cloud vs. Premise Decision ($2,500 Value)
- BONUS #1: Pricing Template ($999 Value)
- BONUS #2: Project Goals Worksheet ($49 Value)
- BONUS #3: How to Craft RFP Questions ($149 Value)
Total Value: $26,197
But today, you’re getting all this…
FOR ONLY: $9,999
(This is 25% of the average cost for similar projects when we have done this work for clients)
Who are these experts? Do they really know their stuff?
Since 1991, Swartz Consulting has been guiding clients who are searching for the right solution to meet the communication technology needs of their business. As vendor agnostic consultants we never receive commissions in exchange for our recommendations.
We’ve done hundreds of projects, and learned from them all.
As technology has changed, we incorporated new capabilities into our documents.
When language caused confusion, we updated it.
When we found gaps, we filled them.
Our experience over the years has resulted in better documents and refined processes, and we are making them available to you.
Now you can skip the hard work and still take advantage of the expertise we gained by doing it.