Accelerate Your Success and Ensure You are Getting it Right.
Save time and avoid frustration by allowing us to smooth out the rough spots for you. Take the process as far as you want, then hand it over to us
Writing a Request for Proposal (RFP) is hard.
If you find someone else’s RFP to use as a template, ask yourself:
Can you trust it?
Who wrote it? Do they have any expertise in this area?
Is the document slanted toward a particular solution?
What did it leave out?
Is it still current?
Is it copyrighted? Are you going to get in trouble for using it?
Does it protect you?
And that’s not all. To find the right solution, you need to know:
What new capabilities are available? What should you ask for? Do you have time to sit through a bunch of vendor pitches to learn about this stuff?
How do you figure out what your users really need?
What kind of phones and licenses there are to choose from? How do you write specs for them?
What about pricing? How do you get it in a format where you can compare proposals easily?
How do you evaluate and compare proposals once you get them?
Do you really have time for all that?
What if you could find a shortcut and get a template that has been thoroughly tested, written by experts with tons of experience with this process?
Wouldn’t that be great?
Introducing: The RFP Accelerator
Process + Templates to make your life easier!
We have created a playbook and a repeatable process to make it easier for you to quickly create a professional RFP. It includes templates for the documents that you will need, taking you through the process step by step.
Get Onboard With RFP Accelerator Now!
Here’s Exactly What You’re Going to Get With RFP Accelerator…
Expert RFP Template ($15,000 Value)
- This fill in the blank template helps you to quickly create a professional RFP
- Avoid the frustration of figuring out how to do write an RFP on your own
- You don’t have to write the document; just fill in the template
- Save TONS of time
- Avoid using a questionable RFP from the internet, written by someone with unknown qualifications
- Feel confident using a template that has been continually improved and optimized by consultants with real-world experience who actually use the documents as part of their practice
Needs Assessment: The Foundation for Success ($7,500 Value)
- This series of worksheets makes it simple to ensure you have captured the requirements of your users and documented your current environment
- Step by step process provides the basis for creating a complete RFP
- Ensure your new solution will provide capabilities that your users need
- Be confident that you are not missing critical requirements
The Critical Cloud vs. Premise Decision ($2,500 Value)
- This in-depth information guides you in making this important decision
- Understand both options and how each choice will impact your organization in terms of flexibility, security, scalability, and much more
- Explore the pricing models for each option
- Save considerable time by narrowing your choices up front to solutions that will best meet the needs of your organization
ACT NOW – And Get These Incredible Bonuses!!
BONUS #1: Pricing Template ($999 Value)
- Standardize supplier pricing responses
- Save time and make comparing offers MUCH easier
- Identify missing components in supplier’s proposals
- Reduce frustration and information overload
BONUS #2: Project Goals Worksheet ($49 Value)
- Identify, prioritize, and document the goals of your project
- Save time and provide evaluation criteria for proposals
- Keep your team focused on what’s most important as the project progresses
BONUS #3: Expert Secrets for Crafting RFP Questions ($149 Value)
- Learn how the experts write RFP questions that produce quality responses
- Better responses make it easier to compare and evaluate proposals
- The right questions will ensure suppliers can be held accountable
- Get the information you need to make the right decision
PLUS Get Expert Support with our RFP Quick Start Package ($5000 Value)
We will review your documents to ensure they are ready to go, to be sure
- All important points are covered
- You have included all of the information that suppliers need to provide accurate pricing
- Features and capabilites are described well
- There is nothing in the document that would limit the responses you will receive
- You are properly protected
3 Coaching Calls
To get you through any rough spots
- A Project Kickoff meeting, to answer your questions and provide advice on best practices
- A Needs Analysis Review call where we will work with you to come up with the phone and license counts to best fit your organization (without spending unnecessary money on stuff you don’t need)
- An RFP Q&A, where we can answer your questions, and tell you what capabilities other organizations are using and finding helpful
Here’s Everything You Get Today!
- Expert RFP Template ($15,000 Value)
- Needs Assessment: The Foundation for Success ($7500 Value)
- The Critical Cloud vs. Premise Decision ($2,500 Value)
- BONUS #1: Pricing Template ($999 Value)
- BONUS #2: Project Goals Worksheet ($49 Value)
- BONUS #3: How to Craft RFP Questions ($149 Value)
- RFP Quick Start ($5000 Value)
Total Value: $31,197
But today, you’re getting all this…
FOR ONLY: $12,998
Who are these experts? Do they really know their stuff?
Since 1991, Swartz Consulting has been guiding clients who are searching for the right solution to meet the communication technology needs of their business. We’ve done hundreds of projects, with many different clients, and learned from them all. As the technology and industry have changed, we have incorporated new capabilities into our documents. When language caused confusion, we updated it. When we found gaps, we filled them. Our experience over the years has resulted in better documents and refined processes, and we are making them available to you. So you can skip the hard work and still take advantage of the expertise we gained by doing it.