- Shift Scheduling, which allows for scheduling staff hours within Teams
- Home, which allows workers to clock in and out on their mobile device, and provides relevant information about their day
- Customizable mobile experiences, along with features like location sharing and sending audio messages
- Smart Camera, which auto-crops images for quick sharing, and provides editing and annotation. Policies can be set so that the images do not reside on the user’s device, protecting sensitive information if the device is lost or stolen.
- Priority notifications and message delegation to ensure a message receives the intended attention.
- Patients App that integrates with electronic health record systems, gets patient data securely, and enables collaboration among care providers.
- Praise feature makes it easy for managers and employees to recognize coworkers right in the Teams app where the whole team can see it.
- Live chat translation, available for 42 languages, allowing users to chat in their native language and others speaking a different language to click on the chat to have it instantly translated into their native language.
- Live captions, which allow attendees to read the speaker’s words, in their own native language (which may be different from the language the speaker is using) in real-time.
- Real-time transcription of meeting conversations, allowing those who could not attend to review transcripts later. It also means that no one has to take meeting notes, unless a summary is desired. Attendees may review the transcription and make corrections as needed.
- Enhanced background blur goes beyond the blurred background demonstrated last year at Enterprise Connect. This new capability allows custom backgrounds, such as an office setting, to appear behind the presenter.
- Team Sharing, which not only allows users to share information on display panels, it also allows people to respond to the posts by liking or replying
- Ad hoc Casting allows employees to cast content from Teams to Expo-enabled displays that all Teams members can see and review.
- Ad hoc Meeting Join and Sharing is also supported. When employees are finished, the displays revert to ambient mode, showing default digital signage.
The number of people who are working remotely continues to grow, and companies have found many benefits from cost savings to decreased turnover. But working remotely isn’t for everyone. Here are four ...
If you're thinking of using a cloud UC provider, be sure you understand the differences among solution types before making a decision.
Many times, the project plan created by the vendor’s project managers is not complete in scope. It does not address all of the tasks required of all the involved parties.
The point of technology is to improve the business. It is important for IT to measure outcomes in business terms rather than SLAs.